NF1200 AED Defibrillator with carry case
|NF1200 AED Defibrillator Defibrillator||– Operation mode: Automatic
– Waveform: e-cube biphasic (Truncated exponential type)
– Energy:150-200J (escalating)
Adult: nominal 150 Joules into a 50 ohm load.
Infant/Child: nominal 50 Joules into a 50ohm load.
|Shock to Shock Cycle Time||Typically less than 20 seconds|
|Protocol||Voice prompts and indicators guide user though protocol
Follows preconfigured settings. Can be modified with software.
|Voice Instructions||-Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator|
|Controls||Shock Button, i-Button, On/off Button|
|Indicators||7 LEDs (different colors), i-Button|
|Environmental/Physical Requirements||– Temperature: 0° ~ 50°
– Humidity: -0% ~ 95%
– Vibration: Meets EN1789 random and swept sine, road ambulance specification
in operating and standby states.
– EMI (Radiated/ Immunity): Meets EN55011 Group1 Level B Class B and
|Battery||-Type: 12 Volt DC, 4.2Ah, lithium manganese dioxide, disposable long life
primary cell. Battery Life, 200 shock / 10 hours or 2 years.
– Capacity: Minimum 120 shocks or 4 hours of operating time.
|Automated and User-Activated Self-Tests||– Daily Self-tests: Tests internal circuitry, waveform delivery system,
battery capacity, and software.
– Battery Insertion Test: Upon battery insertion, extensive automatic self-tests
and user–interactive tests check device readiness
|Physical||– Size: 220mmW x 260mmL x 70mmH
– Weight: 2,2Kg
|Data Recording and Transmission (OPTIONAL)||– Infrared: Wireless transmission of event data to personal computer using the
– Data Stored: First 40 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and
Click here to compare AED Defibrillator prices.